One Visit Dentistry – Cerec Technology
Cutting-edge innovations in dental instruments promise less time in the dental chair, less discomfort and more satisfying results. Kessler Dental has invested in one of the newest technologies, CEREC® 3D, which allows us to restore damaged teeth in one visit with natural-colored ceramic fillings, and without the need for impressions.
The CEREC® 3D is just one example of the new and innovative techniques we use to ensure you have the best possible experience at our office.
Advantages of the CEREC® 3D Technology
- Faster placement of your crowns
- We control the environment
- On-site corrections
- No second visit
- No additional shots to numb teeth
- No lab delays (which could be weeks)
- No impressions needed
- No temporary teeth
- Easy color matching for you replacement
- Inlays, onlays, and crowns!